It's amazing how fast Ryann is growing up, it feels just like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. But at the same time I can't remember life without her. Ryann is forever changing she is now rolling over, laughing and plays with toys all on her own. This week was a big week for Ryann, she enjoyed her first bike ride, put her little toes in the Pacific, took her first bite of rice cereal and went swimming in a pool.
Beach Trip
Ready to ride the waves
Ryann and Marley
Rice Cereal
Send me in coach I'm ready
Pool Party
Ryann loves the water
7 comments:
I can't believe how cute she is! We need to hook her and Charlie up for sure! I'm so glad you guys have a blog...I will check it often and wish you guys lived closer so we could hang out:)
YEAH! I was so happy to see some updates snaps of your little gem! She is DARLING!! LIfe is so much fun! Glad to see all is well My Dear!
Oh my gosh, I love her.
She is so cute!!!!
She is so cute. cant believe how big she is getting.
Hey...just saw your link on ebmeyer's blog! yeah...you have a blog now! Ryann is SO sweet...i can't wait for our girls to get a bit older so they can hang out! I made you some cookies...sorry I haven't brought them by. I know, I'm pathetic! Grrr!
Come visit our blog...www.robertandkayla.blogspot.com
That little face is just soooooooo adorable! I was glad to see that you guys had a blog (I found it on the Holmes' blog).
Loved the pictures.
Post a Comment