Ryann just had her second photo shoot, her first one was when she was only 3 days old and her second one was right before she turned 6 months. Our wonderful neighbors, the Pobst family, took the pictures and they came out so cute. Christi was able to get Ryann to smile on command and she had a blast. Matt and Christi just started really getting into photography and they definitely know how to capture the special moments.




Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures of our little girl.
2 comments:
Oh my word she is beautiful! We need to do some match making with her and Charlie when they get a little older. He is a few months younger, but that didn't stop Jack from marrying me:)
So sad about the crying-it-out, thing! I really, really hate doing that! I'm just starting to think about letting Nora cry at night...I need her to sleep more...so I can sleep more! I'm tired! :)
These pics of Ryann are BEAUTIFUL! Ryann is, of course, the perfect baby model! But...amazing pics, none the less!
Post a Comment