This was Ryann's first Easter and it was packed to the brim with excitement. It actually started on Saturday, we went to an Easter egg hunt at the park that was held by the MOMS club that I just joined (which I am very excited about). Then we headed over to Papa and Grandma Kelly's house for lunch/ Easter Egg Hunt. Ryann did really well with finding and picking up eggs, I was very impressed how fast she caught on to the concept. She just started walking to the point that she rarely crawls a few days ago, perfect timing for Easter and her birthday.
Ryann and her cousin Brody (only 3 months apart)
Then that evening we colored eggs
On Easter we went to church and then went to Grandma Cannon's house and had a delicious brunch and more hunting for eggs. It was really nice to get the whole family together.
Nap time between our two parties
Then we headed over to Great Grandma Cannon's house for dinner.
I am my daddy's little girl
This was my favorite Easter ever, Ryann makes everything we do 1,000 times better.
3 comments:
So much fun! She is so stinkin' cute. I can't believe she is just walking around now.
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
very rarely do I even listen to people's playlists. We just never have the same taste, but girl-I never knew this band, and just the fact alone that it was the guy behind that lexus commercial-I just want to thank you for introducing me to good music via your blog.
Sorry for delete. I'm a perfectionist.
Post a Comment